Holiday Cheers! A Mid-Century Merry Makers Toast
Mid-Century Merry Makers Christmas Cocktails! This week we will “make merry” conjuring up the Christmas spirit via some fun + tasty cocktail recipes. Let’s get started with a couple of Inspirations from “A Christmas Story” Thanks to heyletsmakestuff.com. + sugarandsoul.co
- 1 part Triple Sec
- 2 parts Cranberry Juice
- 2 parts Moscato (a white wine that is a little sweet + sparkling with a low-alcohol content)
- 1 WONKA® SWEETARTS® Candy Cane
Combine in a champagne glass and enjoy.
- 1 part Kahlua
- 2 parts vodka
- 1 part cream
Moisten the rim of a martini glass with honey. Place some Ovaltine on a plate or in a glass rimmer. Turn the glass upside down and turn in the Ovaltine, rimming the glass.
- Combine the Kahlua and vodka in the glass.
- Carefully pour the cream on top. If you’d like to try and layer the cream, pour it over the back of a spoon.
- Add a large pinch of Ovaltine and enjoy!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cup cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cups Ginger Ale
- 1 cup white rum optional
- Rosemary for garnish
Here are a few Retro Christmas Cards that feature folks celebrating with Christmas Cocktails. These light hearted Christmas cards are sure to bring a smile. See more of our Retro Christmas Cards here.